Monday, October 8, 2012

Decorate for Less

Hey, just-marrieds!

Moving into a new home is like sitting down in front of a blank canvas--all the walls are empty! Every room brings an opportunity for your own style to decorate it! It can be overwhelming, but it can also be fun! The hardest part about decorating when you're a newlywed is usually the budget. I'm usually overflowing with ideas of what to do to our little apartment, but the funds are not always there for my ideas. The good news is that I have a few tips for all of my friends who are decorating on a budget (like me). Hopefully they come in handy!

Clearance
Utah happens to be an area where crafting is very popular, so there are countless craft stores to visit. Take time to visit some of the stores in your area. I promise it's worth it! One of my favorite stores (for clearance) is Hobby Lobby. I found these steals there...

I love this frame! Our wedding photos look adorable in it.

The hanging decoration and picture frame in this
picture are both from Hobby Lobby. The picture is
our first kiss outside the temple. :)

This frame is from H.L. too. I love that it's square and stands
by itself but could also be hung on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment